How to make a 1st matriculation (newly entering students)
A first registration for applicants approved the selection process should be carried out in the Department of the Graduate Department of Transportation Engineering of EESC-USP, for newly entering students still do not have access to USP number and Janus system. The registration period will take place from 28/07 up until 01/08/2017 (Candidates for the Master course). The successful candidate must submit the following documentation:
*student who does not pasted degree can not perform registration*
- RG (1 copy)
- CPF (1 copy)
- Voter Registration ( 2 copies)
- Certificate of Reservist (2 copies)
- Birth or Marriage Certificate (1copy)
- Graduation Diploma (front and verse) (1 copy)
- Certificate with the date (day month Year) completion of the Undergraduate course, containing date (day month Year) Degree of Collation (for those who do not yet have diploma)
- School Graduation History (1 copy)
- 1 photos 3×4
- Fill in the form to access the Department and use of internal network https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYLVywWrCBIJBpjrxr65WUxh4KZ3d2JNk620Gl_oIAIfUGsQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
- Student Registration Form Regular – Infraestucture – Infrastructure
- Student Registration Form Regular – Infraestucture – Paving
*student who does not pasted degree can not perform the registration *
1.Passport – Since the Federal Police – RNE
2.Diploma / Master
3.Course Transcripts Undergraduate / Master's degree or equivalent
4.Birth or Marriage Certificate
5. two photos 3×4
6. Fill in the form to access the Department and use of internal network https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYLVywWrCBIJBpjrxr65WUxh4KZ3d2JNk620Gl_oIAIfUGsQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
Registration Renewal (regular students)
Regular student must renew registration every semester, on the date set by the Graduate Committee of the EESC and disseminated by email and fixed in the Graduate wall. The renewal process is the student's responsibility, You should apply for renewal by Janus system. The student is responsible for keeping up your email in the JANUS system, the Department of the Graduate Department of Transportation Engineering of the EESC / USP and the mailing list of the student representative.
The student no will have their registration renewal forwarded, when at least one of the following situations occur:
for the period from 06/06/2015 to 06/11/2017.) Failure in any repeated discipline;
b) Absence or failure in the qualifying examination, in both opportunities provided;
c) Noncompliance with the deadlines previously established;
d) Not deliver the follow-up of the student report (Calendar available on the site, in Form).
Registration as a special student
Special students are those enrolled only in isolated disciplines, not linked to any program of Graduate USP.
The candidate STUDENT SPECIAL shall submit a registration request in discipline with the consent and signature of the teacher responsible for the discipline to evaluate the Program Coordinating Committee (CCP).
The special student can attend up until two (02) disciplines per semester, except the compulsory courses.. If the CCP approves the registration request the STUDENT SPECIAL candidate must provide the following documents (simple copy and readable) for effective registration:
- Voter Registration
- Certificate of Reservist
- Birth or Marriage Certificate
- Undergraduate degree (front and verse)
- Certificate with the date of completion of the Undergraduate course, containing the date graduation (for those who do not yet have diploma)
- School Graduation History
- Diploma of Mestre (front and verse)
- Master of Approval Certificate
- Master of School History
- 01 photo 3 × 4
ATTENTION: In the absence of any of the above documents, no registration will be made.
- Special Student enrollment form and deliver printed in the Department of Post STT already with signatures of teachers for subjects.
Registration Period : 02 for the period from 06/06/2015 to 06/11/2017. 04/08/17: registration of special students (not affiliated with the program)
Classes begin in 07/08/2017 e disciplines grid the second half of 2017.
Local: Secretary of the Graduate Department. Transportation Engineering
tuition by discipline:
Value : R$ 170,00 (one hundred and sixty reais).
Data Storage: Bank of Brazil
- Agency 3062-7
– CC.: 168.150-8
Name: USP / EESC / NO
-Taxa Graduate Selection